[R] CARET NN Too Much Output Even with Trace=False

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Fri Aug 17 19:45:28 CEST 2018

You can use capture.output to store all that tracing information in a
character vector instead of having it printed.  You can look at it to
diagnose problems or just throw it away.

NN.text  <-
capture.output(NN<-train(trainSet[,predictors],trainSet[,outcomeName],method='nnet',trControl=fitControl,tuneLength=5,nnet.trace=FALSE))

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com