[R] Request for help with R program

Tue Aug 14 17:12:02 CEST 2018

R has no "associates". It is open source software with many users and
developers with varying skill levels and interests.

I think you are in over your head ("inexperienced in computer programming")
and should seek local resources at Baylor to help you. This list probably
cannot provide the level of assistance you seek.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."