[R] [FORGED] Re: Philip Morris International - Windows10 migration assessment

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Sat Aug 4 00:58:48 CEST 2018

On 04/08/18 10:07, Dylan Distasio wrote:

> Nice virtue signalling, feel better now?

I was going to respond to this, but then I thought that it would be
better to heed the ancient wisdom: "Do not feed the trolls."

cheers,

Rolf Turner