[R] kSamples ad.test question

Thu Aug 2 21:37:53 CEST 2018

You may get a response here, but as this is primarily a statistical
question, not a question about R programming, so it is off topic here. I
would suggest that you post this on stats.stackexchange.com or other
statistics site instead. There is a large literature on this sort of thing .

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."