[R] New post for Rhelp

Edoardo Silvestri @ilve@tri@c@@@li @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Aug 1 17:40:54 CEST 2018

I have a database based on hourly data and I need to forecast next 24h of a
single variable. I was thinking about applying an ARIMA model with some
exogenous variables but I don't succeed to configure the hourly frequency,
estimate ARIMA parameters, pdq ( exists some tests to check which
parameters are better for the model?) and the structure of the model in its
easy form because I would also like to introduce some seasonality form by
analyzing some variables I highlighted some daily and weekly behaviours
similar.

I recognize that it could be quite difficult the problem but if you have
also some useful links or some codes that can help me, please send me.