[R] How to define mutualy exclusive parameters of a function

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 26 16:10:16 CEST 2018

Hi Pol,
Here is one way:

fb <- function(mean=NULL, median=NULL, mode=NULL, a, b=0.95, lower=F) {

    stopifnot ( (is.null(mean) + is.null(median) + is.null(mode)) == 2 )

    etc...

}

HTH,
Eric