[R] Copy text from Script syntax into .txt

Greg Snow 538280 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 24 21:42:19 CEST 2018

Look at the spin and stitch functions in the knitr package if you want
to process an existing script into an output that mixes the code run
with the output.

Look at the txtStart and related functions in the TeachingDemos
package if you want the code and output saved in a file from a session
where you are typing in commands.

If in general you want text, code, and output mixed, learn the knitr
and/or rmarkdown packages for how to write a file that can be
processed into a report.  Also consider learning about RStudio
notebook documents where you can have the output mixed into the
"script" file.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:23 AM, P. Roberto Bakker
<robertobakker using gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> How can I get text from RScript (e.g. syntax, reminder) into the result
> text.
> Sink() does not do that - I only read the results and therefore I have to
> 'guess' which syntax was used where - reminders I wrote are lost.
>
> Bw and thank you in advance,
>
> Roberto

Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
538280 using gmail.com