[R] How to script the script sample into script "OR", please advice

Sun Apr 8 16:41:37 CEST 2018

1. *If* this is homework, we do not do homework here.

2. Please read and follow the posting guide linked below to get a
useful answer. In general, we expect posters to provide code showing
their attempt to solve the problem, rather than expecting to be
provided complete solutions. See also instructions for providing a
small reproducible example.

3. Search! e.g. on the rseek.org site, inputting "AUC" gave this, among others:
https://www.r-bloggers.com/calculating-auc-the-area-under-a-roc-curve/

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter