[R] Obtain gradient at multiple values for exponetial decay model

Thu Apr 5 16:40:07 CEST 2018

This smells like homework, which the Posting Guide indicates is off topic.

I am not aware of "the function" that will solve this, but if you know what a gradient is analytically then you should be able to put together a solution very similar to the code you already have with the addition of using the coef function.