[R] Problem building binary data into library file

Steven Yen @tyen @ending from ntu@edu@tw
Thu Apr 26 14:15:26 CEST 2018

I build binary data files into a library by placing the .rda files at the proper \data sub-folder before building the library with the following procedure:
1. File -> Open project
2. Build -> Build binary packages.
This has worked up to 3 .rda files.

Now, I add another .rda file to the folder. I received a very strange, seemingly unrelated warning message that says:

Warning: object '.Random.seed' is created by more than one data call

The weird thing about this is, repeating the procedure, I sometime can access the data file from the library (i.e., by data(filename)), other time I cannot access the data file. The data file is big but not so big (571 KB).

Any clues? Why am I getting that warning message?

==
Below is a log with more details.

==> Rcmd.exe INSTALL --build --preclean yenlib3

* installing to library 'C:/Users/syen01/Documents/R/win-library/3.4'
* installing *source* package 'yenlib3' ...
** R
** data
*** moving datasets to lazyload DB
Warning: object '.Random.seed' is created by more than one data call
** preparing package for lazy loading
** help
*** installing help indices
   converting help for package 'yenlib3'
     finding HTML links ... done
     aids                                    html
     all.variables                           html
  (truncated)
     ate.boprobitE                           html
** building package indices
** testing if installed package can be loaded
*** arch - i386
*** arch - x64
* MD5 sums
packaged installation of 'yenlib3' as yenlib3_1.1.0.zip
* DONE (yenlib3)
In R CMD INSTALL
Binary package written to Y:/