[R] merge two data frame based on equal and unequal comparisons

Ding, Yuan Chun ycding @ending from coh@org
Wed Apr 18 19:37:43 CEST 2018

Dear R users,

I need to merge two data frames based on both equal and unequal comparisons.  The "sqldf" package used to work well , but today, I cannot resolve the following error by reinstallation of the sqldf package.   Can anyone suggest a different way to perform this kind of merge function?

Thank you,

Ding

> DMRlog2pbde47DMS <- sqldf("select * from DMR_log2pbde47 as a left join DMS_log2pbde47 as b
+                            on a.chrom = b.chromosome and a.start <= b.MAPINFO and a.end >= b.MAPINFO" )
Error in get(as.character(FUN), mode = "function", envir = envir) :
  object 'as.AsIs' of mode 'function' was not found