[R] repeating functions for different folders?

Marna Wagley m@rn@@w@gley @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Apr 13 01:47:03 CEST 2018

Hi R users,
I need to run a analysis using a data for each folder. I do have several
folders. Each folder contains several files but these files name are
similar to the files that is saved into  another folders.  I need to repeat
the analysis for every folder and would like to save the output in that
particular folder.  After completing the analysis in one folder, I want to
move another folder. Basically I was doing manually (repeating the analysis
each and every folder manually). Is there any way to make a loop so that I
can run the analysis for different folders? Is there any example code?

Thanks for your help.
MW