[R] MSBVAR Package

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:35:38 CEST 2017

Hi Ahmed,
You seem to know about the package, so I would suggest downloading:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MSBVAR/MSBVAR.pdf

getting a big cup of coffee and going through the examples to see how
the package works. If you can't make any sense out of that, you will
probably have to contact someone who does know how to use the package
and is willing to provide a tutorial (that is not me).

Jim