[R] Subset

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:32:55 CEST 2017

 You realize, do you not, that in fact there are no numbers in your "list"
(actually a vector).

It looks like you would do well to spend some time with an R tutorial or
two before posting further to this list. We can help, but cannot substitute
for the basic knowledge that you would gain from doing this.

Cheers,

Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."