[R] R version 3.3.2, Windows 10: gstat package: Error in fitting a variogram model using 'fit.variogram' function

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 23:02:09 CEST 2017

No reproducible example makes it difficult to diagnose the source of the
error.

Did you try using traceback() after the error? That might give you a hint.

I am unfamiliar with the package and function, but check the "range"
argument to make sure it's supposed to be a single value and not a vector
(just a wild guess on my party -- therefore likely wrong).

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."