[R] Embedding PDF into RTF document via R language

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:38:58 CEST 2017

An obvious question is: why mess with RTF at all, as R and RStudio provide
support for document creation with embedded R content (i.e. through knitr
and associated)?

But be that as it may (i.e. don't answer that), have you tried posting on:

https://stackoverflow.com/      ?

Seems like this sort of question might fit better there.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."