[R] Network meta-analysis help

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 00:23:11 CEST 2017

No "clear guidelines" ??!!

A google search on "network meta-analysis" produced a whole bunch of hits,
including this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23674332

While "clear" is undefined (what is clear to you may be opaque to me), it
is hard for me to believe that none of the search results suit. But be that
as it may, I think your query would be better posted on a statistics list
like stats.stackexchange.com . There someone may be able to help guide you
to appropriate statistical resources. Once you've figured out the concepts,
you should have a much easier time with the relevant R package(s).

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."