[R] Dataframe Manipulation

Hemant Sain hemantsain55 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 09:31:20 CEST 2017

Hello Ulrik,
Can you please explain this code means how and what this code is doing
because I'm not able to understand it, if you can explain it i can use it
in future by doing some Lil bit manipulation.

Thanks

data_help <-
  data_help %>%
  mutate(Purchase_ID = 1:n()) %>%
  group_by(Purchase_ID) %>%
    do(split_items(.))

cat_help %>% gather("Foo", "Item") %>%
  filter(!is.na(Item)) %>%
    left_join(data_help, by = "Item") %>%
  group_by(Foo, Purchase_ID) %>%
  summarise(Item = paste(Item, collapse = ", ")) %>%
  spread(key = "Foo", value = "Item")

--
hemantsain.com

--