[R] run r script in r-fiddle

Suzen, Mehmet msuzen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:27:30 CET 2017

Dear List,

According to datacamp support team, r-fiddle.org is not supported. We
asked them to put it down as Professor Maechler suggested it is
a waste of time for the R-help to respond to questions on something
not maintained and severely outdated. If you would like to use
R from your browser, you can embed the following into a web page:

<script src="https://cdn.datacamp.com/datacamp-light-latest.min.js"></script>

Currently, it supports R 3.4.0. See the code base, which is open
source, here https://github.com/datacamp/datacamp-light

Hope it helps.

Best,
Mehmet