[R] error to run this package

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 31 15:46:23 CET 2017

Since we don't know what you were doing when this happened it is a bit difficult to guess.
Please supply a minimal set of code that demonstrates what you were doing that gives this error.
The output of sessionInfo() would also be useful.
Have a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
or
Reproducibility · Advanced R.for some idea of the type of information that would useful.
The simplist solution might be to make sure that you have enough memory available since the error says, "cannot allocate memory block of size 2.5 Gb".

|  |
Reproducibility · Advanced R.