[R] Scatterplot3d :: Rotating x tick labels by x degrees

Olivier Crouzet olivier.crouzet at univ-nantes.fr
Tue Oct 31 16:55:23 CET 2017

Hi Alex,

this should be related to the "las" argument of "par()" but
actually it does not seem to be parametered in scatterplot3d.
Searching the net for "scatterplot3d las" provides a link to:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25458652/specifying-the-orientation-of-the-axes-labels-in-scatterplot3d

You may try the solution that is provided in this link or consider using
alternate packages (like rgl or the plotly packages which one may be
more powerfull as far as I can judge). However I can't help more. It
seems ggplot does not produce 3d plots (but it looks like it can
interact with plotly when using 3d plots).

Olivier.

--
  Olivier Crouzet, PhD
  /Assistant Professor/