[R] SamplingStrata R package

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:37:21 CET 2017

1.  There is no question here.

2. In any case, this is not a code writing service, so a question about how
to code models without any offering of your own attempts might not be
replied to anyway.

3. For what sorts of queries you might expect replies to, please read and
follow the posting guide below. Also, if you do post, please post in plaint
text, not html, as the latter (especially code) can get mangled by the mail
server.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter