[R] Course in Lisbon: Introduction to Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Tue Oct 31 12:40:53 CET 2017
We would like to announce the following statistics course:
Course: Introduction to Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R
Where: Lisbon, Portugal
When: 19-23 February 2018
Course website: http://highstat.com/index.php/courses
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
AB41 6DZ Newburgh, UK
Email: highstat at highstat.com
NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research,
Department of Coastal Systems, and Utrecht University,
P.O. Box 59, 1790 AB Den Burg,
Texel, The Netherlands
1. Beginner's Guide to Spatial, Temporal and Spatial-Temporal Ecological Data Analysis with R-INLA. (2017).
2. Beginner's Guide to Zero-Inflated Models with R (2016).
3. Beginner's Guide to Data Exploration and Visualisation with R (2015).
4. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
5. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
6. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
7. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
8. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
9. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
10. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
More information about the R-help