[R] nomogram function error

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 20:36:05 CEST 2017

> On Oct 26, 2017, at 9:42 AM, Annalisa VanderWyden via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:
>

> Hi R-help,
>

> I have fit a cox ph model to my data, but have beenreceiving an error when trying to fit a model to the nomogram. Here is the codeand corresponding error:
>

>> nomogramCF = nomogram(cph_age6_40avp4,

The only package that I know of having a function named `nomogram` is rms.

> +                    lp.at= seq(-10,10,by =0.5),lp = TRUE,
>
> +
>
> +                      funlabel="5year survival",
>
> +                      fun=surv5.CFdata5,

That should be a function name being passed. But you haven't shown us any function definiton.

> fun.at= c(0.01,seq(0.1,0.9,by=0.2),0.99))
>
> Error inapprox(fu[s], xseq[s], fat, ties = mean) :
>
>   needat least two non-NA values to interpolate
>

> I have fit similar nomograms based on cox ph models usingsimilar code, so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong this time.

We are at least as unsure as you and most probably more so. You have not offered a reproducible problem.

> I heard there might be some an issue because of a softwareupdate?

There's often a NEWS for packages. Type:

help(pac=rms)

> Thanks,
>
> Annie
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please read the Posting Guide linked to in every rhelp posting.

--
David.