[R] Changes in code_plot

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:29:39 CEST 2017

You are using R's traditional graphics engine.  All of your queries are
answered by ?par (where, for example, you can set plot size) and
?plot.default (where, for example, you can change font sizes, e.g. via
cex). Reading the graphics sections in the "Introduction to R" tutorial
that ships with R would also probably be useful for you. This list is for
R- **Help** -- it cannot replace the many good basic R tutorials that are
available and with which we generally expect posters to have spent some
time before seeking help here.

Also, please do read the posting guide (linked at the bottom fo the email)
for suggestions on how to post requests for help that elicit prompt and
helpful responses if you need to post in the future. Especially the part
about "small reproducible examples" (which probably wasn't needed here,
though).

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter