[R] Linear regression with tranformed dependant variable

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 23:42:26 CEST 2017

Before going to stackexchange you should consider if a square root
transformation is appropriate for the model that you are trying to
estimate. If you do so, you may be able to interpret the coefficients
yourself. If no explanation is obvious you probably should not be using a
square root transformation.

Also you might  google "square root transformation regression" and you will
find several useful links.

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham