[R] Problem when trying to run Java in R:

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Oct 23 03:10:44 CEST 2017

I suggest asking a Mac-OS-specific question like this on the r-sig-mac mailing list. A common problem is attempting to access a 64-bit implementation of Java from a 32-bit version of R, or vice versa, but you may want to include the output of sessionInfo() and a reproducible example (both input and output) when you ask your question again to help them help you.