[R] about taylor.diagram

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 17:45:54 CEST 2017

> On Oct 10, 2017, at 9:22 PM, lily li <chocold12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi R users,
>
> I don't know if you have used taylor.diagram function. Why my diagram is
> not like 1/4th of a round shape, but more flat, like 1/4th of an oval?
> Thanks.

Posters to rhelp are asked in the posting guide to include a call to the library function at the start of an example involving a function that will not be in the base packages. And they are asked to include code that creates a dataset suitable for passing to that function. My personal opinion is htat the audience shoudl ignore postings that fail to do this.

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And HTML mail is not the proper mode for sending postings.

> PLEASE,PLEASE,
> PLEASE,PLEASE
>  ....do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

'Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.'   -Gehm's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law