[R] fwrite() not found in data.table package

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Oct 2 18:55:28 CEST 2017

You are asking about (a) a contributed package (b) for a package version that is not in CRAN and (c) an R version that is outdated, which stretches the definition of "on topic" here. Since that function does not appear to have been removed from that package (I am not installing a development version to test if it is broken for your benefit), I will throw out a guess that if you update R to 3.4.1 or 3.4.2 then things might start working. If not, I suggest you use the CRAN version of the package and create a reproducible example (check it with package reprex) and try again here, or ask one of the maintainers of that package.