[R] Issues with 'Miwa' algorithm in mvtnorm package

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:03:23 CEST 2017

Rather specialized.

As this appears to be primarily a statistical, not an R programming
question, you may do better posting on a statistical site like
http://stats.stackexchange.com/ if you don't get a satisfactory reply here
. Alternativey, if you think this is a package bug, perhaps contact the
package maintainer directly, as (s)he may not monitor this list.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."