[R] Fwd: R errors

NYI NYI HTWE nyinyi at iuj.ac.jp
Mon Oct 2 04:13:41 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NYI NYI HTWE <nyinyi at iuj.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 1:49 PM
Subject: R errors
To: R-windows at r-project.org

Dear

I'm very new R-user.
I run a model successfully and my supervisor ask me to confirm the result.
Then I run the same model again. However, it returns the error message in
printing report and model creating as below which I haven't seen in my
first attempt. I tried several times, but the same error returned.
I removed R from my computer and re-install 2 times, but the same thing
happened.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Error in print01Report(TAbehdata, TAeff, modelname =
"TA_coev_Second_Attempt") :
  wrong parameters; note: do not include an effects object as parameter!

Error in sienaModelCreate(projname = "TA_coev_Second_Attempt", modelType =
3,  :
  modelType must have names of dependent networks

Regards

Nyi Nyi
Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation
Hiroshima University