[R] Removing a data subset

Ivan Calandra calandra at rgzm.de
Thu Nov 30 08:52:53 CET 2017

Hi David,

You "just" need to learn how to subset your data.frame, see functions
like ?subset and ?"[", as well as a good guide to understand the subtleties!

Some graphic functions also have a built-in argument to subset within
the function (e.g. argument 'subset' in 'plot.formula'), although the
ggplot() function doesn't seem to have it.

In any case, I would recommend you spend some time learning that aspect,
as you will always need it in one situation or another.

HTH,
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments