[R] 2^3 confounded factorial experiment

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Nov 30 01:06:57 CET 2017

> On Nov 29, 2017, at 9:20 AM, Jyoti Bhogal <jyotibga2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The following R commands were written:
>> help.search("factorial")
>> data(npk)
>> npk
>> coef(npk.aov)
>
> In the output of coef command, please explain me the interpretation of coefficients of block1 to block 6 in this 2^3 confounded factorial experiment.

This is very much a statistics question and as such is off-topic (as it also would be off-topic on StackOverflow.) Rhelp is for persons having difficulty coding the R language itself.

Consider CrossValidated.com but read their posting help section first since this is really very terse question. Better would be to include the output and make your best interpretation so peolple get the sense you at least put in some individual effort.