[R] [R-pkgs] eulerr 3.0.0

Johan Larsson johanlarsson at outlook.com
Wed Nov 15 18:47:04 CET 2017

Dear R users,

I have just published a major update to my R package eulerr, which constructs and plots area-proportional Euler and Venn diagrams. The new update, version 3.0.0, allows the user to now also plot Euler diagrams using ellipses in addition to circles, which enables accurate diagrams for a wider range of inputs. This is the first software solution that features Euler diagrams with ellipses for more than 3 sets.

For a quick introduction, check out the shiny application for the package at http://jolars.co/eulerr or visit https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=eulerr to learn about the application in detail. You can also read about all the new updates at https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/eulerr/news.html which also includes updated algorithms for arranging diagrams, ports of existing code to C++, and updates to the default color palettes.

If you are interested in collaborating on the project, please visit the development page at https://github.com/jolars/eulerr

All the best,
Johan Larsson