[R] NEED HELP : Association in single DTM

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 16 05:28:59 CET 2017

No - the CRAN task view is not going to help you at all, since you need to think more about the question that you are trying to ask before you can start worrying about which packages to pursue it with.

In your case this hinges on the question what you mean by "association". In the same phrase? In the same sentence? Adjacent? Or separated by k words? For what k?

Once you come clear on that, we can probably show you ways to translate your procedure into R code. But - as Bert mentioned - we are not well positioned to define the procedure for you.

Boris