[R] Primer for working with survey data in R

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Nov 11 23:36:49 CET 2017

Dear Kevin,

In addition to the advice you've received, take a look at the survey package. It's not quite what you're asking for, but in fact it's probably more useful, in that it provides correct statistical inference for data collected in complex surveys. The package is described in an article,  T. Lumley (2004), Analysis of complex survey samples, Journal of Statistical Software 9(1): 1-19, and a book, T. Lumley, Complex Surveys: A Guide to Analysis Using R, Wiley, 2010, both by the package author.

I hope that this helps,
 John