[R] "prob" package alternative

Tiby Kantrowitz tlkantro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:09:04 CET 2017

Yes, that is exactly what I was doing two days ago.

Warning in install.packages :
  installation of package ‘fAsianOptions_3010.79.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit
status

Which is what a reading of the explanation for why "prob" was retired leads
one to expect. Do you have some other suggestion about how to get it to
work? I notice you're not using Windows which might have a relationship to
why it is working for you.

Otherwise, do you know of some other package that could be used instead of
prob?