[R] "prob" package alternative

Tiby Kantrowitz tlkantro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:07:50 CET 2017

Yes. That's the version I've been discussing that has non-zero exit status.
That situation is why CRAN retired the prob package. It's possible you
installed that library earlier in development and it's been "carried"
along. It no longer installs, now.

The problems with all of this seem to have started this month according to
the conversations. However, no one has mentioned any solutions or
workarounds except the one mentioned in passing (2.9).

Is there some other package that does something similar to prob that can be
used instead?