[R] (Somewhat?) Off topic: Containerization software

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:43:59 CEST 2017

Folks:

This is **off topic**, but I thought it might be informative to this
community. Consequently: please **no on list public comments or
discussion**. Feel free to respond to me privately, if you like; but I
have neither knowledge nor opinions, so why bother? This is just FYI.
My apology if it is deemed inappropriate.

http://www.nature.com/news/software-simplified-1.22059

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter