[R] Need Help - R Programming - Using iteration value to change field names for processing for every iteraion

Vijaya Kumar Regati VijayaKumar.Regati at m3bi.com
Tue May 30 10:44:29 CEST 2017

Hi Manjusha,

Thank you for the response. That surely helps.

But the major issue in my case is not how we can apply sum fn, but how we can  change field names based on iteration number.

I cant skip loop in my case, because in real situation I have to deal with say around 100 fields, the only thing that changes is Day number in field name and the iteration number should be able to handle that.

With Regards,
Vijaya Kumar Regati
Technical Lead, M3bi India Private Ltd