[R] Fwd: Rpart help

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 04:38:53 CEST 2017

1. Forget Excel. Erase it from your memory. banish its paradigms from
your practices. Faiing to do so will only bring misery as you explore
R. R is a rational programming language primarily for data analysis,
statistics, and graphics. Excel is, ummm, not.

2. Have you read the rpart documents and vignettes? That should be
your first port of call for questions about how it works.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."