[R] problem with system.file

Ulrik Stervbo ulrik.stervbo at gmail.com
Mon May 22 14:55:59 CEST 2017

What is your version of readxl?

In my version 1.0, there is no directory called estdata, but there is one
called extdata. However, in that directory there is no file called
"results.xlsx"

Either it was there once and has now gone missing or "results.xlsx" your
own file? It looks like the latter - and in which case, there is no point
in using system.file. Rather you should use read_xlsx([path/file]).

HTH
Ulrik