[R] plot problems

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:36:43 CEST 2017

> On 16 May 2017, at 02:05 , Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 15/05/2017 4:15 PM, sylvie.celerier at free.fr wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I'm using RStudio Version 1.0.136 on wondow 7 (64 bite) and I can't understand why all my plots are displayed ouside of the Rstudio graphic pane. How can I make them go back to the graphic panes ?
>
> This is a question for RStudio, and should be asked in one of their help forums.  This mailing list is for R itself.

Yes.

However, if you explicitly start a graphics window device (e.g. quartz() on Macs & I expect windows() on Windows), then that might behave completely ignorant of the fact that you are running RStudio.

Also check ?Devices for info on getOption("device").

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501