[R] Xtable with long column headings/names

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Mon May 15 19:22:07 CEST 2017

Can you give us an example. I am having a problem visualizing this.  It seems obvious just to put in a line break normally but in xtabs who knows?

    On Monday, May 15, 2017 1:15 PM, Bruce Ratner PhD <br at dmstat1.com> wrote:

 R-help:
I'm using xtable that produces a table in html with one-line for each of the
long column headings/names.

I would like to word wrap the column headings to break into two-lines.
Any suggestion as to which argument needs adjustment is appreciated.
Bruce