[R] [R-pkgs] Updated Package PSF and Publication

Neeraj Dhanraj neerajdhanraj at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:07:50 CEST 2017

Dear All,

Have a look at updated version of PSF package for time series forecasting.
I am glad to inform you, it gets published in R Journal, too.

Pattern Sequence Based Forecasting (PSF) takes univariate time series data
as input and assist in forecasting its future values. This algorithm
forecasts the behavior of time series based on similarity of pattern
sequences. Initially, clustering is done with the labelling of samples from
a database. The labels associated with samples are then used for
forecasting the future behaviour of time series data. The further technical
details and references regarding PSF are discussed in Vignette.

CRAN Link: https://cran.r-project.org/package=PSF

Publication Link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/
304131481_PSF_Introduction_to_R_Package_for_Pattern_
Sequence_Based_Forecasting_Algorithm

Please feel free to contact me with suggestions, bug reports, criticisms,
etc.

--
Regards ,
*Neeraj Dhanraj Bokde  *

*Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology ,* Nagpur

Maharashtra, India

Phone: *+91 9028415974*

Email: h2012105 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in; *neerajdhanraj at gmail.com
<neerajdhanraj at gmail.com>*