[R] installing caret package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat May 13 01:02:08 CEST 2017

> On May 12, 2017, at 1:21 PM, Elahe chalabi via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Rstudio 64 bit version3.2.5

I'm guessing that means using R 3.2.5, at least if RStudio is keeping its different os versions numering in sync. I'm on R studio 1.0.136 and I don't think I'm that out of date. So the stats package is part of the core load and to not have that function suggests that it was added and that you are using code from a later package version. You could try dropping back to a caret version from two years ago and see if you get better results ... or you could exit RStudio, and update R.