[R] Drawing World map divided into 6 economic regions

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Fri May 12 20:02:57 CEST 2017

Well, you'll have to find the boundaries in some electronic GIS format such as a shapefile (though there are other options).

I don't know where to find such a thing. Your chances of finding someone who does know are greater on the R-sig-geo mailing list, so I'd suggest asking there.

You may also need to transform your boundaries from whatever coordinate reference system they come in, to your desired projection.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory