[R] Extract cells and their adjacent cells that may appear anywhere in a dataframe.

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 9 07:17:54 CEST 2017

Please don't post in HTML... what YOU see is almost never what WE see (look below for something like what I saw). Read the Posting Guide for more help on how to use the list, including the recommendation to formulate your question as a minimal R example (runnable code). See for example [1] and/or  [2].

From your description the solution will either be a reshape-operation or a line-by-line parsing of the data, depending how the input data are laid out in the file, which is not clear in the mess below.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html