[R] Non standard Beta Distribution

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu May 4 02:27:03 CEST 2017

> On May 3, 2017, at 3:55 PM, Collins Ochieng Onyanga <collins at aims.ac.tz> wrote:
>
> On 4 May 2017 at 01:00, Collins Ochieng Onyanga <collins at aims.ac.tz> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to fit fit a non standard Beta distribution to a data set  but
>> so far I have not succeeded. Can anyone help me with a code in R that can
>> do this.
>>
>> Thanks.

To Collins Ochieng Onyanga;

This is the third identical message to rhelp in the span of 2 hours. Please increase the interval over which you remain patiently waiting for a reply.

You are application for subscription to the list has been processed. You were advised in the information page that processing a first posting might take a full day.

(To the other list member's, I apologize. I can see no method of accepting a subscription requestg while at the same time rejecting or discarding a duplicate (or triplicate) posting while using the Mailman management interface.)

David Winsemius