[R] RCommander issue

thambu david thambsup at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 16:55:49 CEST 2017

Dear AllI am learning R commander and have un-installed my earlier version of R and installed the 3.4 version for windos. I have an older PC that runs on windows XP professionalThe problem is that when i try and work with R, when i set the CRAM mirror or choose a program to Install i keep getting an error message "InternetOpenUrl failed: 'A connection with the server could not be